Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby Ellie's Newborn Pictures

Yesterday I spent my day with my wonderful sister and her two beautiful daughters:) She just had her second baby and I was lucky enough to take her newborn pictures. I am still learning a LOT about newborn photography, but I think they turned out really well! What do you all think?

If you are in the Fort Worth area and are wanting to schedule an appointment, please visit www.creativecottagephotography.com or contact me at amykwalton1@gmail.com



 photo ellie2_zps625f10c7.jpg

 photo ellie4_zps30a34208.jpg

 photo ellie8_zps5829b1f3.jpg

 photo ellie3_zps7abb7773.jpg

 photo ellie5_zps3b0db425.jpg

 photo ellie7_zpscc5e08e4.jpg

 photo ellie6_zpsa2cc29a7.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!




Who I'm linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. How precious and beautiful. I'm obsessed with baby feet ;) love the one with the focus on the tootsers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good! You should think about submitting to the Baby of the Month feature http://blog.babyli.st/babylist-baby-of-the-month/

    ReplyDelete