Monday, September 10, 2012

Classic Up-Do's & a Wedding!

Over the weekend, I was so very privileged  to serve as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in Austin, Texas. It was the seriously the most amazing wedding I have ever been to. It was not only filled with tons of amazing family and friends, but the atmosphere was just perfect. Casual elegance would be the perfect way to describe it:) I would also say a perfect way to describe the bride as well:):) Thank you Gerrie and Ryan for putting together the most beautiful weekend! You are both very loved:)

I was also lucky enough to do some of the up-do's for a few of the bridesmaids, along with my own hair as well. I have been doing hair for years and have actually done hair at most of my friend's weddings, including my own:) It's so fun for me to do and I just LOVE it! I always tend to forget to take pictures of the "final product", but this time I remembered! Here are a few of the up-do's I did for the wedding. Mine it the side bun on the upper left corner! This was before we all got ready. Scroll down for some pictures of us in our dresses and jewelry to get a good grasp of the whole look.






And here are a few random shots from the
wedding day activities & reception!



Awesome pic of the {Invitation}


I also got to help out a little bit with Gerrie's hair too!!
I was responsible for the "poof" haha


I mean, cmon! Every Texas girl needs some volume:)



And just so y'all can see how cute they are...
some {adorable} shots from their engagment shoot!




Their photographer is AMAZING!! Check our their work at The Nichols Blog!

I can't wait to see the photography from the wedding.
I know the photos are going to be just beautiful!


And here are some more shots of us enjoying the weekend!



The bridesmaid dresses were from J. Crew and you can find them HERE. They were SO comfortable and totally re-wearable. My particular dress was called "Arabelle" and you can find it HERE in "Graphite". We were all allowed to wear a fun necklace or fun earings. I found my particular necklace at Franchesca's for right around $28. They have tons of beautiful costume jewelry that's actually very good quality. I would totally recommend the store!

Alrighty folks, I think that's about all I've got for tonight! I am so happy that I was a part of such an amazing weekend and wish I could go back and re-live every moment of it! There was dancing, laughter and SO much joy, and it was all because of one beautiful couple - Gerrie and Ryan. I love you guys and thanks for such an amazing weekend:)

Hope you all enjoyed my little wedding post today! Happy Monday all:)


No comments:

Post a Comment