Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Day!

 

I am still rather new to the blog world and learning new things everyday. Today I learned about a fun little award called the Leibster Award! Now embarassingly enough, I had not yet heard of this fun little award, so of course I looked it up! It's this neat award that bloggers can award to fellow bloggers. Typically given to those who have less than 200 followers and might be new to the game. For those of you that might be curious, the word leibster is actually German and translates to: dearest, beloved or favorite. Cute huh??



Now first comes first - I gotta give a shout out to my new blog friend over at Emerson Grey Designs! She presented me with this sweet award today and I couldn't be more thankful:) You gotta check out her blog - it's full of fabulous designs geared toward children.

Since I am still building up my blog, and also who I follow, I might break a few of the rules today. I know I'm supposed to choose blogs that might be new, but to be honest, I'm not really sure what blogs are new or old??  So I'm going to give my award to a mix of folks today. Some that I have been reading for a while, and others that I have newly found. Here are my top picks!


















Have you been inspired by your fellow bloggers?? Spread the love! Once you receive a Leibster Award, pick your top five new favorite blogs and pass it on:) Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for the kind shout-out. I apologize for the delay. We have been in the midst of a move, and life was kind of crazy! But your award made my day!

    ReplyDelete