Monday, June 3, 2013

Final reminder to transition to the NEW blog!

Hey guys!! Ok so I know I've been SUPER annoying this week with all of my reminder posts about the new site, but I want to make sure I get all of you transitioned over!!

I will be forwarding my old site address to the new blog soon and I think that might mess a few things up for you guys. So remember, if you are reading THIS post either from your email subscription, blog reader, bookmarked page, or post feed, then that means you are subscribed to the WRONG blog:) Hop on over to www.theblissfulbee.com and update whatever way you follow.

Also, Google Friend Connect will be gone in just a few short weeks, so try and follow along via email, bloglovin or Facebook. You can find all these options at the new site:) If there is another way to follow that I don't have listed on my new site, email me at theblissfulbee@gmail.com and I will try to add that option as well.

Love you all and thank you so much for helping me in my transition over to the new site!!

xo
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment