Monday, March 25, 2013

Charlee's Newborn Session

Yesterday I got to take newborn photos for one of my closest friends from college, Andi and her husband Casey. They just welcomed this little angel into their lives two short weeks ago and I was so happy to get to finally meet her! I also got to use some of my props that I made over the weekend. I think my favorite was the little crown that I paired with the pink tu tu:)

Check out www.creativecottagephotography.com if you would like to schedule a session!

 photo Charlee_Montage_zps9b2a4061.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage2_zps39cddce2.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage3_zps859acaa7.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage4_zps259cbf36.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage5_zps86d32dc1.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage6_zps8b488da6.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage7_zpsbd7213b0.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage8_zpsd63f88a1.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage9_zpsc96545b0.jpg
 photo Charlee_Montage10_zpsbd6f7f73.jpg

 photo button_zpsfedcb5ca.jpg

And just a quick reminder that Google Friend Connect will be GOING AWAY on July 1st, so please please please follow along with Bloglovin. It is SUCH a great blog reader, and I even like it better than GFC! Who knew?? Anyways, you can follow along from the link below, or see my sidebar to click on the button. It took me 2 seconds to sign up for FREE and it literally transferred ALL of my blogs over in about 30 seconds. Can't get much better than that, right??




Who I'm linking up with:


6 comments:

  1. The owl beanie is MY favorite!! Congrats, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PICTURES, THEY TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby- congrats Andi! Wonderful pictures! Love the owl beanie one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out so cute, that baby loves to yawn! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful photos, she's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete