Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Organization Station - Office Inspiration

With a new business comes a NEW office... Which means new ways to organize and new creative ways to decorate! Since I will be working from home, a beautiful office is a MAJOR priority. I will be in my home office 90% of the time and want to enjoy my space. I will also occasionally be sharing the space with my hubby which means organization is a MUST. Here are a few inspirations I have been drooling over lately.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We also received some AWESOME {novelty} toy soldier book ends for Christmas this year and I just had to share them with y'all. They are from Urban Outfitters and are seriously PERFECT for my husbands addiction to war related books. I loved them so much that I basically designed the entire office's color scheme around that beautiful kelly green. You will see them soon in my office room reveal! Below are the book ends and a few others that I found along the way...




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I will not be using my previous desk (as seen below in my old office). Since the hubby and I will be sharing an office part time, I needed a much larger desk.  



Here are some desks that will be similar to mine (not in shape) but in finish.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So there ya have it! My office inspiration is coming to life:) More to come soon!





2 comments:

  1. These are amazing inspiration, design-wise. It also gave us an idea on how to save space despite a number of furniture to be placed. All of them are pretty, but my vote goes to last photo. It's rustic look makes me remember my grandfather's office. It's very comfortable and homey. I think that's the important thing to have in an office space. It must have an inspiring atmosphere to boost people's productivity at work. How's your office space, by the way? #Allan@ FormulaInteriors.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. New office for a new business? This is definitely a great way to start your 2013. It's really a must for you to have your own space to avoid distractions. These are all lovely options for your office space. What did you choose for your office design, by the way? | Clayton @ MetrOffice.com |

    ReplyDelete