Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Dreamy Moodboard that Inspires!

Since there STILL has been NO fix to my blogger issues over the past 2 weeks {hint hint google blogger - fix the problem!!}, I'm going to attempt to write a post anyway. It's going to be short, and with minimal images, but I'm going to at least try!! Here we go...

As we all know, I have been working on transforming my formal living and dining room over the past few months, and I just bought my most recent addition to the room. Heres a sneak peak:

Safavieh Stacy Arm Chair in Walnut (Set of 2) $183 ... Perfection.

Arent they just FABULOUS?? I am just giddy about them and can't wait to get them in! Where am I using them you might ask?? Where did I find them you might wonder?? And since I'm always looking for a great deal, how much did I pay?? 

Believe it or not, I found them at... drumroll please.... WAL-MART! Ok well they aren't exactly from Wal-mart, but technically I did order them from their website. They are actually Wayfair, but are sold via Wal-mart's website. Crazy, I know. Now you might be wondering how much they cost. ONLY $183 for a PAIR. Seriously still getting over how cheep these guys are. If you'd like to check em out, click HERE.

Next on my list for you guys today is a little mood board that explains my vision for the entire room. Might help you all better understand the reason why I've ended up changing so much of the room. You can also see where my future chairs are going to be!

As you can see, change one thing and the snowball effect begins. Most of this will take time to develop, but this is my dream for the room - my vision:) Hopefully one day it will come true!





3 comments:

  1. Those chairs look awesome! Please let us know how you like them when they come in! Your room is going to look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chairs are so great! Love the vision for your room. I'm sure it will all come together and look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I came across your blog. I have been looking for years for chairs like this for our dinning room. As soon as I finished reading your post I went to Walmart.com and ordered a set. I snagged mine for $160.00. They came today and I love them and they look perfect in my dinning room.

    ReplyDelete